Wagga Wagga Airport's car park caters for short term and long term car parking. Vehicles may be parked in any section of the car park, there aren't designated areas for short and long term parking.
Drivers will need to take a ticket to gain entry into the car park when returning a rental vehicle. Rental vehicles must be parked at the rear of the car park.
At Wagga Wagga Airport we offer FREE parking for the first 60 minutes from the time of entry.
An Automated Pay Station is located within the terminal for cash and credit card payments. The readers at the exit gates only accept payments made via credit card.
The following rates apply to all vehicles entering Wagga Wagga Airport car park:
|First 60 minutes||Free|
|Day (24 hours)||$13.00|
|Lost ticket fee applies||$125.00|
|NB: you have 20 minutes to exit the car park after paying at the Automated Pay Station|
The car park is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is monitored by CCTV. Conditions of entry are displayed throughout the car park.
Please click on the below boxes for further information about the Airport Car Park:
Wagga Wagga Airport Car Park Conditions of Entry
CAR PARK CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following conditions apply when you enter, leave or use this car park. Should you not accept these conditions please leave via the nearest exit.
1. In these Conditions of Entry reference to:
a) "we", "us" and "our" means Wagga Wagga City Council, its servants and agents.
b) "you" means the person using or entering this car park.
c) "your vehicle" includes a vehicle driven or intended to be driven by you or your agent into and from this Car Park.
2. You enter and use this Car Park at your own risk and agree to release us to the full extent permitted by law from all claims, demands, actions or suits relating to or in any way arising out of your use of or presence in this Car Park. You warrant that you are either the owner of the vehicle or authorised by the owner of the vehicle to park and use this Car Park.
3. You agree to indemnify (and keep indemnified) us from and against all claims demands, actions or suits in which you may have against us relating to or in any way arising out of your use of or presence in this car park. You will be liable for the cost (including but not limited to legal fees and all damages) of any destruction, loss or damage caused by you or your vehicle to other persons or property, including our property or that of any contractor engaged by us.
4. While in the car park, you agree to:
a) comply with all signs and all reasonable directions and requests made by us;
b) park your vehicle within the marked boundaries
c) not obstruct any roadways or any other vehicles; and
d) not park anywhere that is designated as a no parking or reserved area.
5. Restricted vehicles include caravans, vehicles with trailers and all vehicles in excess of 4.9 m long, or 2m wide, or 2.9m high must not enter this car park via the ticketing area. Restricted vehicles must ring 69 269 267 for parking arrangements.
6. A parking fee is payable each time a vehicle enters here and the vehicle stays in excess of the approved free period.
7. To exit the car park, you agree to pay the prescribed fee at a Parking Pay Station.
8. A tax receipt is available when you pay for your parking. It is your responsibility to request the tax receipt at the time of tendering payment.
9. If you lose your ticket we reserve the right to charge you an administration fee plus any other applicable parking fees.
10. Any amendments will become effective immediately on posting to our website.
A downloadable version of this document is available here:
Wagga Wagga Airport Paid Parking FAQ
WAGGA WAGGA AIRPORT PAID PARKING FAQ
WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO DROP OFF AND PICK UP PASSENGERS IN FRONT OF THE TERMINAL?
No. The front of the terminal is a NO STOPPING zone and is only to be used by buses, delivery trucks/vans and taxis. Airport security best practice suggests that vehicles should not park or be left unattended in front of the terminal. For safety and security reasons, vehicles must be parked within the car park when dropping off and picking up passengers.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY IF I ONLY WANT TO DROP OFF OR PICK UP PASSENGERS?
No, parking charges will not apply for the first 60 minutes after entry to the car park. This allows ample time to drop off and pick up passengers. After the first 60 minutes parking charges will apply.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM UNSURE IF I HAVE EXCEEDED THE 60 MINUTE FREE PARKING PERIOD?
You can check your ticket at the Automated Pay Station located in the terminal. If you have exceeded the time then you can pay using either cash or a credit card at the pay station or a credit card at the exit gates.
IS THERE AN ATM AT THE AIRPORT TO WITHDRAW CASH TO PAY FOR MY PARKING?
Yes, there is an ATM located inside the terminal building.
IS THE CAR PARK CLOSED AT NIGHT?
No, the car park is operational and monitored 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Should you have any problems with the parking system, press the HELP / INTERCOM button and someone will assist you by intercom.
CAN I PARK MY CAR OUTSIDE THE CAR PARK BOUNDARIES ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD OR ON THE GRASSED AREAS?
No. All areas outside the public car park are restricted areas. There are two entry points located adjacent to the terminal and two exit points at the western side of the car park leading on to Don Kendell Drive.
HOW DOES THE PAID CAR PARKING WORK?
Ticket dispensers and boom gates are located at the entrance to the car park. When you press the button on the ticket dispenser, you will receive a parking ticket. The boom gate will open and you may enter the car park. When you have finished parking and wish to exit, you may pay at the Automated Pay Station, located within the Terminal, or at the exit gates. Payment is only required if you have parked for more than 60 minutes.
If you wish to make payment at the Automated Pay Station, insert the ticket into the pay station and you will be advised of the payment due for parking. You have the option of paying by cash or credit card. Following payment you will receive your ticket back as proof of purchase. Once payment is complete, proceed to an exit point and you will be required to insert the ticket in to the exit station. The boom gate will lift and you can exit the car park. You have 20 minutes to exit the car park after paying at the Automated Pay Station.
If you wish to make payment at an exit gate, drive to an exit point and insert the ticket into the ticket slot and you will be advised of the payment due for parking. You may only use a credit card to make payment at the exit gates. Once payment is complete, a receipt will print out and the boom gate will lift and you can exit the car park.
DO I GET A TAX INVOICE RECEIPT WHEN I PAY?
Yes, you can request a Tax Invoice when you pay at the Automated Pay Station. The exit gate stations will print out a receipt once payment has been made. If you need a receipt and did not receive one, please call 0417 658 953.
WHAT IF I LOSE MY TICKET?
If you lose your ticket a lost ticket fee applies. Please refer to the Airport website for pricing. Alternatively contact the Car Park on call number: 0417 658 953
HOW MUCH WILL PARKING COST?
Please refer to the Airport website for up to date pricing.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE PROBLEMS ON ENTRY, EXIT OR AT THE PAY STATION?
If you have problems with the parking system, press the HELP / INTERCOM button and a staff member will assist you via intercom.
Valet Park & Fly
Valet Park and Fly offer a secure parking service at Wagga Wagga Airport.
Ph: 1300 553 206